Did absolutely nothing. Slept all day. I love the end of semesters!! I'm still waiting on my CHEM grade but I hope it's the B I was looking for. Got my NUTR 360 grade earlier and.........it was an A-!! I'll take it since there's a better chance of me flying than get another A in anything ever again. Although I do hate waiting ALL WEEK for ONE final on a friday, hopefully it won't put a damper on the start of my break.
In other news, I ended up watching the last event of WEC before there merger with the UFC, and I have to say, the cards are going to LOADED once they actually start implementing these fights. So much talent is in the WEC and putting it with the UFC is basically like the WHA-NHL merger a few decades ago.
Overall, pretty dece day. The apartment is quiet as hell and it creeps me out that I may be here for a few more days (or until I feel like getting a bus ticket), but it beats not having A) No Internet at Home B) Not having my 360/TV or C) Doing nothing at home for another week.
9 DAYS UNTIL XMAS!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment