There's nothing to see here move along. Unlike everyone else who couldn't wait to go home for the break..I stayed in my apartment until wed...why you ask? Because there's no internet at my house, I can't take my 360/TV home, and my phone is still currently "Out of Service". These all add up to me really NOT wanting to go home.
It's not all bad though, I can spend time with my parents. Which is very relieving, but at the same time, it'll get old after 3 weeks of it. I think everyone can agree when you're in college and not at home all the time, sure the first couple of days are pretty relaxing, but after a week or two...it just gets old lol
This'll be my last post for a few weeks (Unless I find wi-fi or my parents order internet service). I'll see all of you in the year 2011, were all is well, world peace is achieved, and racial matters don't exist. Okay now back to reality lol
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment