Friday, December 31, 2010

Oh man the last post for 2010!!

What can I say that's already been said for this year? I've had up's and down's..then went sideways on somethings. I have to say this was probably one of the defining years of my life. From getting into my college major (Thank GOD!) to maturing more than I imagine, I can say it wasn't THAT bad of a year.

Of course, there are somethings I would and could take back, but you know what? I wouldn't trade them if I had the chance. In the end, they defined what 2010 was all about. Mistakes and good decisions all come together to make this year one to not forget.

If I had to categorize this year, I would say it would be in 3rd place behind 2008 and 1990. Obviously, 1990 was when I was born, but with 2008, I graduated from high school, because self-aware of what I had to do in life, and I got accepted to one of the best schools in the USA, Pennsylvania State University. It was one of those years I could replay if I had to, but it'll leave it's place in my life to define who I am today and in the future.

Here's to 2011 and hoping that it brings prosperity and happiness to not only my own personal life, but to you, the reader. I hope 2011 brings you things that will shape your life for the better. Remember mistakes happen, but they define you to become better in your future.
                                                                                                      -Yours Truly,
                                                                                                             The Oreo Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment