I was going to attempt to not look at my microbiology grade but I could resist it....and I got a C. I fully expected this so it didn't really matter. Even if I would've gotten an A on the final it would've only bumped me up to a C+ or B- with the curve. Overall, I think I could've done better in HRIM, but the class really caught me off guard and I couldn't catch up at all. I may have to retake it since I need a "C" or higher for HRIM 330, which I need and is basically cooking in a kitchen the whole semester.
Other than that, today was good. I ended up going walking to Wal-Mart for some blueberries so I could have pancakes tomorrow morning. I do need to know why exactly people allow there kids to run amuck in that store? I went to the produce and there was a kid fully eating grapes, another throwing apples, and one was completely naked. I couldn't make that up if I tried LOL but alas I bought what was needed then decided to be generous and donate $10 to the Salvation Army people outside. I actually felt VERY good afterwards knowing that money would go to someone less fortunate.
To wrap up, I'm just going to finish all this laundry and order something to eat eventually. B and Justin are in the living room with "Mary Jane" playing GTA IV, so that'll be pretty entertaining to see haha peace people!
Oh I thought everyone had gone home...that's cool B's there to keep you company :) and good job with the money donation :) I can't believe someone's kid was completely naked in Wal Mart...they must have been from the trailer park across from Atherton lol
ReplyDelete