Sunday, December 26, 2010

Let's make a New Year Resolution....

and then totally forget it after 30 minutes because we're shitty drunk. I can't be the only one this happens, it's just not possible. I can't even remember my 2010 resolutions..but I do remember screaming "This is the 1st Shit/Piss/??? of 2010" every other second.

For this year I'm not really sure what resolutions I'll make. I'm sure I will get some, but I'm pretty sure I won't follow them OR they just won't come true during the 365 days of torture (more if it's a leap year).

Here's a Tentative List:
1) Raise my GPA to something respectable.
People that sleep in classes have higher GPAs than me...

2) Get my License.
 It's been 2 years since I've gotten my permit. I just need to find someone (a.k.a "Dope") to let me drive their car for the test.

3) Be more open and raise my Self-Esteem.
I've worked on it in the past and it has DRASTICALLY improved, but I don't feel I'm at the point I want to be yet.

4) Focus more on school.
I'm hoping to catch up on the semesters I took low numbers of credits.

And the "Typical" Resolution:
Find a Significant Other lol (How Cliche)
I'm not going to lower the standards, but damn it, I'm pretty sure I'm the pickiest person people would know lol


Will these resolutions come true? Who knows...what I do know is I turn 21 on April 12th and I will be bottles deep that weekend lol that'll be fun I know it.

Hopefully resolutions that you have will be good and you'll stick to them. One of these years I will be at NYC for this...or some other country that drops a ball at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment