I play Fantasy Football like my life depends on it. It's not healthy. Don't judge me. I have two teams going this week in the semi-finals and one of them I've basically blown my line-up so the L is coming fast like a fat chick running for a McD's 2 for 1 sale.
In my other, I'm down 251.40 to 186.81. I'm fairly sure I can come back (Jennings, Jackson, Bennett, and Green-Ellis still need to play), but I FUCKING HATE TIM TEBOW!! Outside of his running ability, this kid's throwing mechanics remind me of a mix of Tommy Maddox and Bryon Leftwich...just clumsy and remedial. If I lose this match because A) Tebow plays good and B) Because Rex Grossman decided to channel his inner Joe Montana and went OFF @ Dallas, I don't know what I'll do, but I know someone is going to get vented to and endure my tirade of anger.
For once this season, I can actually cheer for my Stillers since I have no one playing in the game. Jets suck, but damn it, Rex Ryan is entertaining to see. If Frosty the Snowman was a cursing fat slob of a NFL coach, he'd be Ryan.
(Oh and yeah...I re-discovered my childhood last night...I've been playing Pokemon Gold since 11pm last nite. Don't judge.)
*Judge judge judge judge judge*
ReplyDeleteLol anyways, the Jets do not suck, they've actually been very good. Sanchez and Holmes have some great chemistry. And they certainly kicked our butts....ugh...