Was it the Art Style? Characters? Story? HOW ABOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!
Some of my all-time favorites would have to be: Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Wing....who am I kidding that list could go on for paragraphs and still wouldn't be complete!! But through just casually YouTubing...I stumbled upon one that I haven't seen in years (literally)...
OUTLAW STAR!!!!
It's been so long I can barely remember the storyline by heart so you know what that means? Yes, I'm going to watch the entire series back over. Anyone that watched Toonami back in the day OR is just a fan of anime has at least heard of this series.
With a total of 24 episodes and the way I can watch quickly...I'm going to try and watch it in it's entirety before the New Year. Can I do?
I remember all those!!! Outlaw Star, Gundam Wing, Dragonball Z.....those were some good shows :)
ReplyDelete