Everyone is gone now in the APT so it's creepy as fuck. I don't know if I feel like staying here until Tuesday-ish, but since there's no internet at my house, I'll try to get everything I need ordered to go there. Hello $377 for rented books...like I'm spending a cool grand on books that won't even get me 25% of that back.
I'm phone-less too so it sucks ass. Not like anyone attempted to talk to me outside of a select few before, but damn it, I WANT MY PHONE ON!! The family is transitioning so I suppose it's inevitable that it'd be turned on. Hopefully it can be back on soon since I have the urge to text anything with a cell phone.
I'm dreading getting that exam back though. If go into an exam and you skip the 1st question...then the 2nd...and so on? Yeah it was one of those lol I just hope it's higher than 60% and that's asking for a miracle. I don't understand why professors word exams in ways that will confuse you and add to the anxiety you already have...it's like they get a kick out of it..
But anyway, going to finish watching this Ottawa-Colorado game and attempt to play Black Ops....that game just pisses me off. It's like a woman, you like her so you're always around her, but some little things she does annoys you. ACK!
I'm sure you'll get your phone back on by Christmas. And don't feel bad...outside of knowing I got a B in Nutrition I promised myself I wouldn't look at the rest of my grades until after break for optimal enjoyment of my holiday. :)
ReplyDelete